Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Corduroy & Buttons

Corduroy and Buttons

                                                   

                                                  

                                                 

          

          


Cheers to the dorkiest outfit photos, apologies for my lack of photogenic abilities... 

Monday: Today was a mediocre Monday, I think I can say. Not bad at all. Pushed myself up and out of bed to run at 7:00 am this morning. And I did it, can I get a woo woo? No? Okay, thats fine.. I guess. Made lots of coffee today, multiple cups.. That deserves a woo woo, right?? After that I got ready, and painted a bit. I'm working on this larger sized painting, that I think I'm liking.. I'm pretty excited about it, I just don't want to ruin it I guess. Thats always something I'm worried about. I need to let it go..  But its a big landscape painting, that has a dark kind of abandoned feel to it of an overcast day.. But after that, I washed the paint off my hands and actually actually got ready. Put on this outfit above trying to look presentable.. I'm loving this corduroy skirt though. Its one of my favorites... and then these boots I got a few weeks ago. I know they're just your basic black chelsea boot type of thing.. But I love them! Went and did some errands and "important" things.. Then came back and put my painting clothes on, and went at my painting for many many hours.. (Its just kinda what I do) I'll probably work on it some more later tonight too. I'm planning on posting my art and progress up on this blog, but I definitely need to get into a regular habit of blogging first, and that sort of thing! I've been wanting to do this for awhile, so I am planning on committing. I just don't really know how this whole blogging thing works.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top